Witness is the key to evangelization and discipleship. At Archangel Stomp, we speak to the heart as well as the head, mixing solid Catholic content with a healthy dose of humor, authentic Christian witness, and practical wisdom for living the faith day by day.
Jim has spoken to tweens, teens, and adults on a wide range of Catholic teaching, but what he loves best are topics that are often obstacles to fully embracing and living the faith:
- Sexual morality before and within marriage, including chastity, contraception, Natural Family Planning, and St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body
- The relationship between faith and reason, including the Church’s stance on human evolution and its strong support of science and education across the centuries
- The basics of natural law and morality, including the relationship between God’s law and ours, Catholic social justice, and the demands of love, justice, and mercy in a fallen world
- The reality of sin and the grace of the sacraments, especially Catholic teachings on Confession and real presence of Jesus in the Holy Eucharist
- The supernatural origins and role of the Catholic Church, including the four marks of the Church, the role of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the communion of saints, and the power of prayer in this world and the next
People respond to people—and since Jim’s personal conversion ties to many of these topics, he speaks from the heart and is not afraid to share his own questions and struggles. He’s no theologian, so his approach is to share the basic teachings of the faith and how they apply in real life, then share ideas, books, and resources to take people deeper. Interested in learning more? Contact him!